Do you trace your cells on 2D/3D – z-stacks? We use a smart structure classification on each z-stack layer and reconstruct the 3D appearance. It’s very fast and well-trained (machine learning). We have incredibly precise counting and tracing methods for structures sitting on top of each other!
For a free trial – You would have to:
– Upload up to 6 images from the same sample
– Give us an email contact to send you DEMO feedback
Leave short instructions (image with marks and/or narrative explanation) about what do you want to measure from images
We will (in max 48h):
– build a custom protocol for your image analysis needs
– send you back DEMO materials :
- a short video of your images analyzed in KARMENstudio (to be aware of speed),
- one of the images with segments and markers on it,
- for the same image (*.csv) table with the data we have extracted from your image
** Researchers on COVID-19 topics, we are here to help!
Examples of DEMO materials: